Fall Risk Star Ratings: How to Beat the Average 2.5 out of 5
The high cost of falls are well known and there has been a 15 year focus nationally on falls prevention. But, why are so many older adults reporting failure to intervene?
The challenge of the stars rating for Managing Fall Risk is complex and ever changing. Modern older adults have shifted their expectations and definition of intervention.
In this webinar, Dr. Nathan Estrada discusses actionable steps your organization can take to overcome the barriers to success and experience the cost savings of true prevention.
We cover the following topics:
- Understand how falls risk star rating is scored and impacted by interventions
- Understand how fall risk screening can help or harm ratings
- Learn why recommendations may not be considered intervention and why older adults report failure for fall prevention
- Understand how improved star rating can impact healthcare spend today
How are partners are increasing their STARS rating with Nymbl
Nymbl is the first scalable fall prevention solution. We are the only digital, in-home balance training program that is providing real solutions to leading MA plans:
- 3x higher engagement at 1/50th of the cost
- Increased star ratings
- Member satisfaction
- Improved population health
- No IT integration
- Full HIPAA compliance
- Quick deployment
If you’re ready to increase your star rating with Nymbl, reach out to us now using the form below.