Nymbl’s Fall Prevention Program
Backed by rigorous science and powered by clinically validated technology, Nymbl provides effective and lasting results for our users.
We know that our users’ needs are unique, and we calibrate our program to meet each individual where they are on their balance journey.
Why Fall Prevention Is So Important
The foundation of fall prevention is teaching older adults how to really change their balance for the better.
Curated by experts, education comes in the form of positive weekly messages on fall prevention and balance tips.
Content includes topics like:
- “Top 10 ways to Improve Your Balance”
- “Why Most Falls Happen at Night”
- “Why it is Important to Get Your Vision Checked”
The Digital Balance Solution
Balance Activities That Older Adults Actually Want To Do
- Accessible – Access Nymbl anywhere, anytime on a smartphone or tablet
- Easy to Start – An initial STEADI risk assessment allows for a personalized experience to meet each individuals’ needs
- Efficient – 10 minute sessions provide an effortless way to engage in balance activities
- Adaptable – As the member’s balance improves, their specific experience adapts to meet them where they are
Why Older Adults Engage with Nymbl
93% of older adults think it is important to have access to balance training in their own homes
70% of older adults say they are worried about falling and/or unsteady when walking
88% of older adults surveyed feel they can easily fit Nymbl into their daily routine
80% of older adults own a smart device
Outcomes with Nymbl
The Nymbl balance program goes beyond theory and members see real results.
improvement in balance can be achieved with the Nymbl program
of members report improved confidence in balance