Updated: July 17, 2018
This policy describes how Nymbl treats your information, not how other organizations treat your information. If you are using Nymbl in a workplace or on a device or account issued to you by your employer or another organization, that company or organization likely has its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, and retention of communications and content which may apply to your use of Nymbl. Content that would otherwise be considered private to you or to a limited group of people may, in some cases, be accessible by your Team Owner or administrator. Please check with your employer, Team Owner or administrator about the policies it has in place regarding your communications and related content on Nymbl.
We collect different kinds of information. None of it is personally identifiable. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
• UserID. This is a unique number we have assigned to you so that we can keep track of your data when it is received in our servers.
• Name. You can enter any name you like, or a partial name, or a fictitious name. This information is simply to make it easier for us to process information. This information is optional.
• Age, height, sex. As Nymbl relates to movement of the human body, we collect this information so that we can relate balance capabilities to the age, sex, and height of individuals. These data is optional.
• Balance evaluation data. This is the scores that you receive when you take the Balance test. It includes which tests you performed, what you score was on each, as well as information as to how stable the phone was during the exercise.
• Training data. This is data about your training activities. Each time you do a training exercise, we collect which exercise is was, what your score was, how stable you were, how many questions you responded to and how many of the responses were correct.
We use your information for the following:
• Tracking each person’s usage Nymbl. We use the data that is uploaded to monitor each person’s usage of Nymbl – how frequently, how many exercises, what time of day, etc.
• Tracking each person’s progress. We use information you provide to track how well each person is progressing in their balance training.
• Understanding and improving our products. To make the product better we have to understand how users are using it. We have a fair bit of data about usage and we intend to use it many different ways to improve our products, including research.
When you use Nymbl, you have control over a number of things with respect to the information you provide. Specifically, you have the choice as to which personal data to share in regards to Name, Age, Sex, and Height.
There are times when communications and related content and other user information may be shared by Nymbl:
• With consent, to comply with legal process, or to protect Nymbl and our users. When we have your consent or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Nymbl; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. If we receive a law enforcement or other third party request for information we will provide prior notice to the subject of the request where we are legally permitted to do so.
Nymbl takes reasonable steps to protect information you provide to us as part of your use of the Nymbl service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no electronic or email transmission or digital storage mechanism is ever fully secure or error free.
Nymbl is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Nymbl after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are material, we may provide more prominent notice or seek your consent to the new policy.
3513 N Brighton Blvd, Ste 478
Denver, CO 80216