Position: Senior Sales Development Representative
Location: Denver, CO
We are looking for a person who is passionate about helping seniors, has demonstrated success in a sales role, and is ready for that next step in responsibility.
You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and driving new sales opportunities in the senior living market. Duties include market research, outbound calling and e-mailing, and demand generation. The goal of this role is to generate initial meetings, handle initial objections, and set up accounts to be closed by our sales executives.
This role is for talent looking to continue their career in sales with the opportunity to grow into a full sales cycle position within 6-12 months. Our Senior Sales Development Reps are our future Account Executives. Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits, and more. Our mission to prevent 1 million falls guides our every move to deliver an award-winning SaaS product.
- Research the senior living market to identify target accounts and key players
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Successfully identify, manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- A true passion for our mission, a genuine interest in healthcare, and a desire to both sell and serve
- The highest level of integrity
- 1+ years of sales experience from a high-tech company – ideally with CRM or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Self-starter looking to work in the ever-changing and dynamic environment of a growing startup
- Ability and desire to manage multiple projects and overlapping roles
- Exceptional emotional intelligence; positive and energetic; able to build trusted relationships
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology
Interested? Send your resume and a brief description (< 5 sentences) about why you want to work for Nymbl to ed[at]nymblscience.com.