Job Opening: Sales Manager
We are Nymbl Science – our mission is to prevent 1 million falls.
Nymbl is a Colorado-based digital health startup that produces the Nymbl Balance System, a comprehensive software solution to improve balance and prevent falls among seniors. Every 17 seconds someone falls and goes to the ER, costing $50 billion per year. Most of these falls are preventable, and we aim to make a big dent in this problem. We want to enable seniors to live fuller, more engaging lives for longer.
Nymbl Science started in 2014, and we’re well on our way to improving balance and health on a global scale. Here are a few highlights:
- Raised a seed round of funding earlier this year.
- 1 statewide Colorado contract
- Winners of the Prime Health Challenge
The Sales Manager Role
This is a unique opportunity to impact a growing organization in both a sales and customer success role.
On the business development/sales side, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and driving new sales opportunities in the senior living space. Duties include substantial market research, outbound calling and e-mailing, demand generation, referral marketing, etc. The goal of the business development/sales side of the role is to handle initial meetings and set up the account for closing by our head of sales.
For the customer success duties of the role, you will own the relationships between Nymbl and our senior living partners with a customer first mentality. Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability, and we will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our product. We need someone to drive success for our customers, develop best practice, feedback customer information to the product team, and, in general, be the face of Nymbl for Customer Success activities and outcomes.
In the short term, about 80% of your time will be spent on sales development. Prospects for growth include moving into a closer role and managing a growing sales team.
- Research the senior living market to identify target accounts and key players
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Successfully identify, manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Actively manage the success of Nymbl customers in a customer-first mindset; broad responsibility for engagement, retention and loyalty of customers
- Feedback client information and customer satisfaction information to the Nymbl Product Team
- Develop and implement customer satisfaction measures through surveys, Net Promoter Scores, or other means
- Develop processes and manage the success of customer implementation, including onboarding, training, and front-line support
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Educate and support customers on best use practices to achieve maximum use of Nymbl
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to client on a regular basis, and use data to tell meaningful and actionable stories to our customers
- Measure effectiveness of customer success; define and establish system for tracking and managing success
- Inspire customer success across the company
- A true passion for our mission, a genuine interest in healthcare, and a desire to both sell and serve
- The highest level of integrity
- 1-4 years of sales or customer success experience from a high-tech company – ideally with CRM or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Self-starter looking to work in the ever-changing and dynamic environment of a growing startup
- Ability and desire to manage multiple projects and overlapping roles
- Exceptional emotional intelligence; positive and energetic; able to build trusted relationships
- Experience and insight on how to best drive customer engagement
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology
Interested? Email your resume and a short description (< 5 sentences) about why you want to work for Nymbl to ed[at]nymblscience.com.