Nymbl job opening: Graphic Design & Marketing Intern
Nymbl is looking for an outstanding Graphic Design & Marketing Intern to lead our creative efforts and collateral in supporting our sales and customer support teams. The ideal candidate will have a passion for improving the lives of older adults, a unique talent for graphic design and messaging, and the ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment. This is a paid position.
Who We Are:
Our mission is to prevent 1 million falls.
Nymbl is a Colorado-based digital health startup that produces the Nymbl Balance System, a comprehensive software solution to improve balance and prevent falls among older adults. Every 17 seconds someone falls and goes to the ER, costing $60 billion per year. Most of these falls are preventable.
Nymbl Science was founded in Colorado in 2016, and we’re well on our way to improving balance and health on a global scale. Here are a few highlights:
• Raised a seed round of funding
• More than 30 paying senior living communities
• Launching with multiple health plans in the next few months
Who You Are:
You are passionate about improving the lives of older adults. Our core mission is to prevent 1 million falls, and that feels really exciting to you.
You have a creative talent that awes your friends. You can turn the uninspired, bland document into a beautiful, compelling presentation.
You have an academic interest in marketing and messaging. You’re taking classes and wish you could take more. You love interacting with people and understanding what makes them tick.
You find it thrilling to imagine being a team member of a fast-paced startup where learning and iterating happens daily. You work quickly, and while you love to create perfection, you know how to stop at 90%.
You have absolutely top-notch communication and organizational skills.
What You’ll Do In Your Nymbl Position:
● Design graphical treatment and messaging for sales and user collateral
● Help graphically design sales presentations
● Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
● Assist in graphical design and presentation of our mobile app
● Perform market analysis and research on older adult populations
You Must Have:
● The highest level of integrity
● Current undergraduate enrollment in Marketing, Communications or similar field
● Top-notch graphic design skills
● Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
● Demonstrated ability to thrive independently
● Exceptional communication and attention to detail
● Outstanding multitasking abilities
Nymbl is part of the Denver Catalyst HTI ecosystem with a workout facility, bike storage, and plenty of community space available.
Nymbl is looking for approximately 10 hours per week from this position. If you’re interested, please send a resume and design sample to Ed Likovich at firstname.lastname@example.org.