We’re excited to announce the imminent release of Nymbl Class 2.0! Our Class app, designed for use in a class setting in a senior living environment, includes major new features and literally dozens of improvements requested by our current professional users in ILC’s. New features include:
- No wifi required to log in. Many senior communities have limited wifi in the gym or class areas. So now an instructor can walk in to the room, connect remotely to the display via Apple TV by literally swiping the screen, and get the class going almost instantly, no matter how bad the data connection in the room is.
- New “Nymbl Active” track. Designed for active users to quickly progress in their balance, the new Nymbl Active track is a 14 level program that moves the user from static stability exercises such as half-tandems to 1 leg stands and tandem walks.
- Landscape mode. The Class app, which is designed to be projected on a standard TV monitor (via HDMI), is set to always display in landscape mode. No more turning the phone to get it in the right display mode.
- Harder/easier exercise options. In order for the instructor to appeal to the widest audience possible, exercise screens now have suggestions for harder or easier exercises. So participants can adjust to their own capabilities, and not feel that the class is too easy or too challenging.
- Cognitive challenges on nearly all exercises. Our entire system focuses on cognitive dual tasking to optimize balance improvement. We have introduced a new category of dual tasks that enables even more exercises to take advantage of this powerful approach.
These are just the major features. When we tried it with one of our most active Senior Living Communities last week, we received an email back saying “WOW. We’re loving the new Nymbl interface, it works brilliantly. Thank you!”
We’d love to show this new app, and our other new features in Nymbl 2.0 training and Pro App! Please see our page on Nymbl in Senior Living Communities, and then contact us for more information!